Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Bordering on Fetish

Okay I realize this is the third post involving Seth Godin. I also realize that I commented on a weird man-crush in my last post. But, things seem to come up in threes and I read an interesting blog post today on copyright material in the digital age.

Copyright, or the lack of control, is a question that the digital age is wrestling with. The ability to instantaneously publish massive amounts of information has made the Internet the greatest innovation since the invention of the printing press. Unfortunately it has also produced snake oil salesman straight out of the old west.

This post ironically involves none other than Mr. Seth Godin. Man that guy is everywhere. Check out the post to read about the devious workings of BNP Publishing.

No comments: