Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Two Important Things

1. Politics is something that I pay close attention to, and have for sometime. To agree or disagree with a politician is fundamentally American, not to know politics has become increasingly American. In a very early and crowded race I have my pick on an early favorite.



Barrack Obama is officially Obama '08. If you are looking for change from our current leadership, I don't think a more radical change is possible. Check out his website and promo videos.

2. I have another motive for my support of Barack Obama. Beyond his candidacy for the next President of the United States he is an online marketer in disguise.
Look at his site:


  1. It is clean and easily navigable

  2. It incorporates broadband TV through brightcove

  3. Email sign up is front and center as a means of communicating with supporters

  4. There is a blog

  5. Users have the ability to create their own Barack Obama communities



If he doesn't win, my hope is that his popularity will help to push the relevancy of internet marketing, broadband video, and web 2.0, further into the mainstream. If he does win then I guess I get a win-win.

No comments: